Trust in God
- Archival InkJet Print on Hahnemühle German Etching Paper.
- Comes framed in a stained maple wood.
- Image is coated with wax and a UV protective varnish.
- Orginals are an edition of 5.
- Archival InkJet Print on Epson Enhanced Matte Paper.
- Does not come framed (For framed prints, contact me directly).
- No wax coating.
From the time you receive your artwork, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund. It is required for all returned artwork to be shipped out by the buyer within three (3) days after confirming with me that the work will be returned.
In summary, if you receive artwork you’ve purchased from Tyler Gathro and are not fully satisfied, you have:
- Seven (7) days to contact me about your intent to return the work
- Three (3) days from the day you contacted me to ship out the artwork. ***Do not ship the artwork before contacting me; you must first contact me.***
If you do not notify me of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying me, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. (Some exceptions will apply. Please contact me for an assessment of your specific situation.)
NOTE: Artwork that is deemed to be in unsatisfactory condition by Tyler Gathro upon its return will be ineligible for a refund. This may be caused by alteration of the work or by damage caused by not following the packing instructions.
For information about how to return an undamaged work of art or what to do if the artwork arrives damaged, PLEASE CLICK HERE.